nNovation LLP lawyers routinely provide training to public and private sector organizations on privacy, access to information, and e-marketing legislation. Whether required as a component of human resources training or in order to become familiar with more advanced topics, we are able to train on a variety of topics, including:
- compliance with public and private sector privacy legislation and access to information legislation;
- responding to data breaches;
- how to conduct privacy impact assessments;
- online behavioural advertising; and,
- email marketing legislation and best practices, including Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation.
We tailor our training programs to meet the specific needs of each organization, offering practical guidance to ensure that employees understand what really matters, and how to apply that knowledge in practice. With extensive experience delivering presentations, training seminars, and teaching university courses, our lawyers communicate in a relaxed and engaging manner, always facilitating discussion and participation. Contact us to see how we can help your organization improve compliance through employee training.